My goal in life is to quit my full time job and travel the world. I’ll start by biking the old Route 66 from LA to Chicago. From there maybe I’ll drive down to the tip of Chile, and take a cruise over to Antarctica. Next I’ll fly to Europe, where I will bike through the Mediterranean regions. This world has so much to offer, who knows where I will end up!
With this blog, I want to share my adventures and my experiences with you. I want to help you see the world in small (or large) doses too. I travel comfortably, but on a budget, so I can help you balance safety, comfort and security with getting the best experience out of your vacation. I’ve been to many countries already, and I don’t plan to stop any time soon. I’m also an expert at creating a vacation close to home, so I will share my experiences in that area as well. Sometimes we don’t have a lot of time off or money available, so a short weekend get-a-away is the best we can do, and that’s ok! Every new destination, regardless of how near or far, is a new experience, a new adventure, and a memory that you can hold onto forever. Let’s make those memories together.
- Young People Take Note: Prevent Life Regrets By Doing This in Your 20s
- 10 Tips For Being True To Yourself Despite What They Think
- 10 Money-Saving Hacks Frugal Experts Don’t Want You To Know!
- Buy Low Sell High: Celebrated Investment Advice Not the Best Stategy
- Stop Wasting Time Trying to Save Pennies: 10 Frugal Hacks that Aren’t Worth the Effort